Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3 selections from my myspace blog: Oct 2nd

Here, 3 selections from my myspace blog:

So Ugly
Nothing can be so good looking yet so ugly as an elbow.Bent, it can look strong and purposful.
Straightened out it looks like a wadded up piece of leather.I noticed this the other day when I saw a picture of a hot chick in Maxim with a nasty looking elbow. Luckily they face outward most of the time, so unlike nappy feet, this eye-sore can be avoided most of the time.

Some Girls
Most girls like piano bars. Some like nooks and crannies...

Fuzzy Math that gives me Crazy Head:
I was reading a book not long ago and thought, "I'd give this 3 stars outta' 5 so far." But then the ending got really stupid (it was a story called "Book of the Dead" by the way ) and I downgraded it to a 2.5 outta' 5 stars.At this point I got crazy head.If you like something 3 out of 5, then that is 50%. But if you like someting 2.5 out of 5 then that is also 50%. The only thing I can figure is that 2.5 is exactly 50% of 5, while 3 is technically 40 - 60% of 5. So a 3 is somewhat indecisive. From now on I rate things to the second decimal point. I can see it now."What do you think of that chick? She's hot.""Yeah… I give her a 8.63."

No comments: